SonG WorLd

Saturday, September 19, 2009

happy saturday ^^

hehe..today i woke up so so so early that i cant believe it..
slept around 12am, then woke up around 6am..
cracked my lazy bones ><

Finished my chapter 8 textbook
then i went to bath around 8am
aFter that, took a blower and set a new hair style
hmm.. not satisfied, however not bad looking XD
shaved also.. ><
chose a nice shirt which suits my jacket
and decided to date aBi out ^^

wahaha..excited.. ^^
took up my phone and called her..
wow!! so bad tempered..
==!! kena yelled..
forgave her coz i yelled at her ytd too =X
sorry =X

when i ask her for a date...

REJECTED !
REJECTED !!
REJECTED !!!

ahhhhhhhhhh... nightmare..
ok lor.. nvm lor..
then i try to find something to entertain myself..
i brought my pc to my mummy's room
and i plugged it to my mom's tv with 2 big speaker ^^
HOHOHO !!! time to rock !!!

know aBi not feeling well..
so.. it's ok..
rest more and take good care of urself.. ^^

GAMES !!! i AM COMING !!!!
BOOKS !!! FXXK OFF !!!

2 comments:

  1. wuuu....sorry...
    T.T...
    wuuu....coz since 7 phone ring non stop..
    everyone's waking me up...T.T..
    sob sob...
    muackzz....sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. then no nid scold me de ma......
    无言...........

    ReplyDelete

 

aBouT Me

SoMeOne who Lost in his life,dunno where to go. LazY and StubboRn,always playing around,doing nothing. However The only thing he has,most precious is HER,which gave him a lot of support in everything never give him up and changed a lot for him Trying to be a better man in some ways Trying to get things done well Trying to think positively in everything. and be a happy man ^^ Thanks..

SonG's FoLLoWeRs