SonG WorLd

Sunday, November 08, 2009

WaY BacK to KL~~

way back to kl today..
went back for aBi and AdMen's Birthday
went back alone ><

gonna post pictures of them soon..
when i try to get those photos XD
lazy to become a photographer this time
On My way back ^^

i felt so many feelings in my heart..
Saw 1 very cute little malay boy ^^
running about and yelling in the train..
but he is so cute that...
his grandma keep hold him in her hug
so cute that.. his grandma let him sleep on his lap when he is tired

I thought of how my parents taken care of me last time....
when i m small..
when i fell asleep on the sofa.. dad carries me to bed..
talk to me on the bed.. we share the same bed..
pillow talking..hehe.. i still remember u know..
when im small.. mom always wake me up in the morning...
changed my cloths, make me milk..
fetch me to skol everyday..
bring me all the good food..
try to fulfill what is necessary for us..
heard how my mom take care of me when i had an accident when i small..
i always remember...
deep in my heart...

sorry i tried to argue with u all all the time..
know i am in wrong many times..
just forgive for my childishness..
forgive for my dumbness..
VERY SORRY....

On the other hand.. I saw the little boy on the train
His parents never wanna bother about him
This recalls/relates me to the customer behavior i studied yesterday..
many young parents caused babies by accident and
they dun wanna take care of them

And another saying is parents take care of us until
we are most likely married or some even until 30s..
but after we are married,
we passed the burden of taking care of our children back to them..
make them no rest..
THIS is really not good..
unless parents are really willing or like to take care of kids..

Saw 1 video few days ago..
This girl is really a BITCH !!!
quite sad when i see this video..
felt so pity to her mom...
she was just 15..
but having sex with 15 guys and more than 300 times..
and NO safety..
as she wants a baby.....

Sometimes i always thought this way..
now i work.. then i earned money ^^
then i find a peaceful place and try to retire...
But i never thought of my parents..

Then i thought back..
I have these feelings..Feelings of getting retired..
but y i never thought that my parents will thought this way too ??

I promised myself ^^
ok.. mayb u guys will say "listen 1st laaa" ><
wat i gonna say is :
when i started working and having a better or stable life..
i will sponsor my parents ^^ which i know they like it most..
to TRAVELLING / VACATIONS ^^
to make them happy...
just hope that they wont stress me though on certain things =X

DAD ^^ YOU ARE THE BEST DAD EVER !!!
alright alright.. MOM.. YOU TOO ><
hehe..

Dam sad....
really really upset or felt so not nice..
when i c everyone passing grandma around...
every1 avoiding their responsibilities..
every1 pushing here and there..
So afraid that i would be the one kena passed around next time when im old..

DAD is right..
no matter how clever u r in earning money..
or how smart u r in ur results..
ur ATTITUDE is the most important thing
Manners, acts and talkings are things that are the most important for us..

People.. pls do concern about others before u do anything..
including me ><>
but anything that make ppl upset..
i hereby apologize.. and say sorry..

Thanks my parents for giving me a perfect family..
a complete family..
and a very happy family..
I love u all ^^
now i gonna take 3 minutes.. to pray ^^
pray all the best to my parents..
dun worry ^^ is Buddhist kitab..hehe

Thats the end of my blog..
tears came out in some middle parts XD
believe or not..lolz
a BIT ONLY !!!

If u have a same feelings with me..
mayb u should also spend 3minutes..
pray or just wish them the best.. think of them..
think of what they done last time..
LOVE them more ^^

4 comments:

  1. i already pray 6 minute liao.....hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. u should pray more more more often..lolzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evelina9:39 PM

    since when u can talk so touch ald har?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolz.. evelina..
    i bat lau also very 感性 1

    u wan me touch u??

    ReplyDelete

 

aBouT Me

SoMeOne who Lost in his life,dunno where to go. LazY and StubboRn,always playing around,doing nothing. However The only thing he has,most precious is HER,which gave him a lot of support in everything never give him up and changed a lot for him Trying to be a better man in some ways Trying to get things done well Trying to think positively in everything. and be a happy man ^^ Thanks..

SonG's FoLLoWeRs