SonG WorLd

Saturday, October 03, 2009

SaT 3rd Oct- MoonCake Night

That day went out for movie,
midnight show. Me, Yuan ,Hang and Loon went For Perfect Getaway.
Nice show ^^ not bad..
However sad things happened..

I lost my dear pod pod T.T
Dunno is fated or what, every year, i sure got something expensive will go missing..
when i lost my pod pod, i wonder did i really brought it out from my home or not.
As i never took it out the whole night..
when i reach home midnight..
I search high and low..
search every place..
i search in the car 3 times.. that time is 3-4am..
wondering around on the lonely road alone..
taking a little torchlight...
dam scary...
However...cant find..
it really lost..

Feel so 冲动
Feel like getting 1 back..
Coz i need it so much..
in the car, on the go, working.. every minute i holding it..
until i lost it..
my heart like broke into thousand pieces..

But.. i have a saying myself..
If is really fated to be urs, it will be urs forever..
If is not urs, no matter how u tried is not urs..
This is the only way i can comfort myself...
As every1 knows, is my carelessness which brought me to this loss ><

wish to buy back 1..
so much..
no matter 8gb, or 16gb or 32gb..
just wan back 1 T.T

But this wish may have to postpone until next year
as i decided to save money for my vacation.

Today night i went out with Loon
as i m working in Taman maluri XD
i date him out, then he come to me ^^
we gif Hang ffk.. but nvm ^^

Lonely Mooncake festival
eating bak kut teh with ma lat lou ><
however... feel happy with it ^^
have a nice night ^^ thanks loon

Thats it for now..
Wish every1 happy always ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

aBouT Me

SoMeOne who Lost in his life,dunno where to go. LazY and StubboRn,always playing around,doing nothing. However The only thing he has,most precious is HER,which gave him a lot of support in everything never give him up and changed a lot for him Trying to be a better man in some ways Trying to get things done well Trying to think positively in everything. and be a happy man ^^ Thanks..

SonG's FoLLoWeRs