SonG WorLd

Sunday, October 04, 2009

4th Oct 2009

LosinG my pod pod inspires me..
inspires me i need to earn money to buy back a similar 1
thats y i started posting items on9..
selling 2nd hand items online
There are so much more items i can sell
but due to working..
i dare not post them yet..
scared i no time send them etc.

sold my psp..
but phone not yet, mayb not going to sell anymore..
as after counting for a while, its not so worth selling.
keep on working.. working 9days continuously..
dunno whether i can stand it or not ><
but i will try ^^
in fact, i must !!

Although losing my pod pod inspires me to earn money to buy back 1..
but now i changed my plan
mayb i should really start saving in stead of spending ><
so from now on, i will start saving saving saving ^^

Started doing online transactions..
inspire me something else..
yesterday when i work in TM
i talked to a guy which wanna sell his camera
then he offer me to sell for him
so, i be the middle man and make them both meet each other
from there ^^ i earn some commission XD
amount = secret
however, is other kind of good money
where the sell 1 is happy, buy 1 is happy and I m happy ^^

gonna try more different different kinds of transactions soon
Is time for me to learn
rather than doing nothing at home
staring at the dam computer
dreaming.. or blindly study which now i realize
experience is MUCH MORE important ^^

successfully stepped my step out..
going for harder challenges soon......

2 comments:

 

aBouT Me

SoMeOne who Lost in his life,dunno where to go. LazY and StubboRn,always playing around,doing nothing. However The only thing he has,most precious is HER,which gave him a lot of support in everything never give him up and changed a lot for him Trying to be a better man in some ways Trying to get things done well Trying to think positively in everything. and be a happy man ^^ Thanks..

SonG's FoLLoWeRs