SonG WorLd

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pregraduate photo for T4 Kampar

on 19 july 2010, I got the chance to take photo for T4 pregraduated photo
I actually promoted myself to take for them.. lolz..

at first, i was worried.
I worried that i will feel uncomfortable, or even sad. ^^
as i supposed to be graduated before them
and i supposed to have took all these pictures ages ago.
I feel so upset..
but then i encouraged myself.

come on SonG.
Graduation is just the matter of time
but these guys out there.
Gonna be separated in half year time.
I motivated myself, and i drag 1 victim with me - Vivian.
waakakkakaa

These are some photos of me =X
instead of them..lolz..










enjoy tat shooting actually..
looking forward for an upgrade XD
so i can get better photos..
argh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

aBouT Me

SoMeOne who Lost in his life,dunno where to go. LazY and StubboRn,always playing around,doing nothing. However The only thing he has,most precious is HER,which gave him a lot of support in everything never give him up and changed a lot for him Trying to be a better man in some ways Trying to get things done well Trying to think positively in everything. and be a happy man ^^ Thanks..

SonG's FoLLoWeRs