SonG WorLd

Saturday, June 12, 2010

1st uPdaTe since FeB - iPhonE

Time flies~
i have stop blogging for nearly 4months.
In a short term of 4months.
Oh gosh. So many things happened.
Happy, sad, weird. Everything just came into my life in a sudden.
And it became part of my life.

I knew new friends. And also lost fren.
However, what i gained is more than what i have lost.
Happy and glad things happened sometimes.

Let's start my story 1 by 1 then ^^

Many people saw i was holding a white iphone. XD
Now i going to reveal it. kaka
Im not a rich guy and i couldnt afford 1.

It was given by my old fren, wei jie ^^
not going to tell the origin of the phone.
but of coz not from theft or any illegal cases.
here's how it looks like :



He spent a lot on the repair, custom duty etc.
Gosh, i really dunno how to repay him .

I was in love in ipod touch and iphone since years ago.
the interface really grabbed my interest.
I have 1 ipod touch before. Unfortunately it gone missing during 1 time
I was so so so upset.
and now this iphone came into my life..kaka

Fear history will replay again.
and i was trying to take this addiction off.
dunno whether possible or not.
Well, we will c about that.

once again, Thanks wei jie bro.
I love this phone XD

after some time of operations.
now my iphone dock looks like this XD
jailbroken and full with games..
wahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

aBouT Me

SoMeOne who Lost in his life,dunno where to go. LazY and StubboRn,always playing around,doing nothing. However The only thing he has,most precious is HER,which gave him a lot of support in everything never give him up and changed a lot for him Trying to be a better man in some ways Trying to get things done well Trying to think positively in everything. and be a happy man ^^ Thanks..

SonG's FoLLoWeRs