SonG WorLd

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Some Thoughts

on friday FeB5
i was at home..
getting no innovative or motivation to do my assignments..
it seems no ppl would like to start= =
some i came out with some thoughts

my thoughts are:
to change my room's layout
to change my desktop layout and add some enhancements
to clean my room
and lastly my assignments.. XD

I 1st did some changes on my desktop
it now looks different, however i will it was not attractive enuf..


this is my desktop currently..
the wordings on the desktop are actually applications etc

I Was in love with the other 2.
which i had the impulse to use them



however, temporily i will stick with mine
as some comments convinced me to

Desktop above was created using a program : rainmeter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

aBouT Me

SoMeOne who Lost in his life,dunno where to go. LazY and StubboRn,always playing around,doing nothing. However The only thing he has,most precious is HER,which gave him a lot of support in everything never give him up and changed a lot for him Trying to be a better man in some ways Trying to get things done well Trying to think positively in everything. and be a happy man ^^ Thanks..

SonG's FoLLoWeRs