SonG WorLd

Thursday, December 31, 2009

BaTu PaHaT- MuaR Family Trip

Went to My cousin's wedding ^^
honestly, i dunno them
dun even see them before..
my parents are invited, so we attended the wedding





That's me on the right
and my other cousins on my left
I know these cousins, just the bride and groom ^^


parents and uncle ^^

Anyway, I was not interested for the wedding =X
I was interested to the food they are serving
and the ceremony of the wedding..

I can say the food is nice, above average dishes were served
but the so called DJ was dam fucking poor
a gal and dunno how to talk at all
making the surrounding so "stunning"

the only successful thing in this wedding is this lovely band


very nice.. i love the songs they played.. all oldies ^^

Next are some pictures of the food served








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

aBouT Me

SoMeOne who Lost in his life,dunno where to go. LazY and StubboRn,always playing around,doing nothing. However The only thing he has,most precious is HER,which gave him a lot of support in everything never give him up and changed a lot for him Trying to be a better man in some ways Trying to get things done well Trying to think positively in everything. and be a happy man ^^ Thanks..

SonG's FoLLoWeRs